.TENG.

.v TENG v .

wo ai ta, dan shi wo bu hui zui ta =)
wo xi huan ta, suo yi wo bu hui fang qi ta=)

2012年10月13日 星期六

13/10/2012








 

This is the first time I use english to type my blog.
Probably it may not like I'm using Chinese to write good as possible,
So if you don't like it just get away from here.
________________________________________________________



This few days.
Emo day?
Studies day.
Stalking day?
Day dream day.
Nope,
It's is rainy day.

Emo day.
Emo every day.
Emo without reason.
Feel like want to cry.
But ultimate I did't. 
Maybe the reason is I don't know I cry for what.?
SO
Wasting my time enough.
Don't waste your tear.
K.
Told myself just now.
(Y)


Studies day.
Study every day.
When I take the book,
My heart is flying every where.
:\
Its very sad because holiday is going to the end
And
The fearful SPM is coming.
Graduation become closer.
OMG.
Afraid about my spm result
Worry about after graduation what I want to be.
"杞人忧天? 到时再算啦."


oh yeah.



Stalking day.
Stalking someone every day.
Including anytime.
I think it's wasting my time.
Sit infront of Ipad and waiting someone tweet thier tweet.



Twitter is making my mind very distress and suffer
 I type about my feeling and it will become more more more more worse
After post it also not use to make my mood become nicely
IT JUST LIKE AN IDIOT PLAYING HER TWITTER.




Day dream day.
Day dream every day.
Wasting my time every day.
What I'm dreaming for?
Not dare to write at here.
Later get someone scold.
Just sharing my feeling,
K?
Don't feel guilty 
(=


LOl.
Useless TKT.



Raining day
Raining every day.
Pain.
My back feel like "Fong Sap"
Uncomfortable :\
Take good care to myself?
Sure i will
(=

This few day,
WASTING MY TIME WHOLE DAY.
F.


Stupid TKT.



Today,
Saw someone wrote on his bloggie.

"If you are fall in love with her,but she didn't...
all the thing you done for her is bullshit...
She love you even you give a valueless' thing to her..
she also like it~"

It's that a fact?
Nothing to say.



"I am afraid to be happy now because every time I happy,
Something bad will be happen."



Mood suddenlybecome violent
Maybe its keep in my mind many days.
oh no.

SO WHAT?
SO WHAT??
SO WHAT???
TINOUB.
I keep asking myself.
I keep telling myself.
"Why you care?"
"How can you wasting you're time on twitter?"
"SPM is coming, can you focus on you're book?"


Feel very disappointed to myself.
How long I kept like this?
Few month i think.


Somtime when I saw someone's twitter
Upset.
I don't know who you wrote for.
For random?
Maybe is he? she? its?
Or me?

I don't know what you're thinking about.
Totally DO NOT KNOW.
maybe you're success.
Congratulation.
When you're happy
IDK.
When you're sad
IDK.
I started cannot feel it.
You started won't share it with me.


Opss.
I forget still have one place you will share. 


Perhaps,
I'm a wrong person to you.
No.
Not wrong.
Is I'm not the person who you want, who you need.
Sigh.
Felt sadnees when i'm thinking about you.
can i say missing?

"NO. YOU CAN'T."

Every time this voice will appear in my ear.

"OOI, don't think too much lah."

"I really don't know what you're care about loh."

"STOP doing that stupid action please."

"STOP waiting."

"You have the time to wait why you do not want to take the time to do something of meaningful?"

...
Stop doing this~
Don't do that~


WALAO.
macam mana boleh tahan o
LOl.



How many time I asked myself?
"Don't care Don't see Don't ... "
SHIT.
IT IS ANNOYED.
It is difficult to control .
But I will try my best to handle my mind as much as possible



I CARE ALL ABOUT IT
Someone can tell me why?



I envy,
I jealous.

What I'm envy for?
What I'm jealous for?
IDK.

Mixed feeling.
Bullshit
=)
OK,
Is the time to stop.
Hope I can get better after I post it.
PLEASE BLOGGIE,
Help me to share responsibility. 
PLEASE.




In conclution,
I THINK TOO MUCH TONIGHT.
打出来了,说出来了,心里没事了。
JIA YO TKT.
K, good night.

沒有留言:

張貼留言